BTCUSD today analysis, 191005. "Week rebound expected"

Тема в разделе "English", создана пользователем Trading Ideas, 5 окт 2019.

1. Trading Ideas

Trading Ideas Участник

Симпатии:
    1083623-6UPT_mid.png
    BTCUSD today analysis, 191005. "Week rebound expected"
    Bitcoin / Dollar BITFINEX:BTCUSD
    Crypto_Ranger_K
    16vfDciy_mid.png
    Hello, my friends. It's Cryptoranger K.

I still expect BTC to fall. What I care about most right now is the rebound in BTC . I'm sure the current position is where the rebound will take place, but I personally feel that the rebound is unlikely to be strong. The reasons for this are as follows:

a) The 2,3week sub-indexes are just beginning to fall.
    b) The 50-day line has just turned down on the two-day chart.
    c) On the 2 day chart, the support force on the volume profile is not strong.

Let's take a day chart. Although not mentioned here, I do not expect the candle to rise above the intersection of the 10 & 200 day line marked '1)'. Because I think the whole trend is in a downturn. And I wanted to see if the intersection of the 5 & 10 day line marked '2) would be resistance or support.

I was 70% sure that the price would fall below the intersection marked '2)'. The reason is that, firstly, I decided that the price would have been weak because the price had already been hit once. And secondly, because the flow of the 10-day line has not changed. I think the BTC price should come up after one more drop here, and I expect the direction of the 10day line to change in the future.

BTC's Stochastic already created the Golden Cross on October 1st. Tomorrow, the MACD will either create the Golden Cross or just before it. For this reason, I think a rebound will soon appear.