It’s Like Sun – Too Positive

Тема в разделе "English", создана пользователем Trading Ideas, 4 окт 2019.

1. Trading Ideas

Trading Ideas Участник

Симпатии:
    5617294-SZzp_mid.png
    It’s Like Sun – Too Positive
    Bitcoin / TetherUS BINANCE:BTCUSDT
    konikko
    1XH8NENO_mid.png
    As I said, couple days ago Konikko offered me to go for a drink on Friday, so he kept his promise.

We did not drank the sake, you don’t read here the travel guide about japan, we drank whiskey like real winners, because ENJ showed his direction, which was, “To the moon”.

As we were drinking, Konikko explained that there was no possible option bitcoin to fall as ENJ kept growing, because every altcoin, he said, partly or fully depends on bitcoin . If bitcoin falls and altcoin raises, at the end, when you will calculate profit in USDT, it will be negative, so it’s not economically rational for altcoin to increase in this situation. So, he concluded, that altcoins start to increase only if bitcoin is stable or strong, but never when it falls.

He could not be more right. When I was starting to trade, I was wishing bitcoin to fall, because in short-term altcoins where raising 1% or 2%, but at the end I still had loss.

We continued chatting about future economy and how the world will change in upcoming 20 years, I really enjoyed this conversation, because he was my only friend with whom I could speak about crypto, no one else around me understood it.
    At midnight we left the bar and kept walking in tiny Tokyo streets with neon lights, it was very beautiful and I felt happy or maybe it was just alcohol.

Put the like button
    find on telegram: Konikko_telegram

idea-image-placeholder.svg