LINKUSDT TRADING COMBINING MACD-STOCH-ADX

Тема в разделе "English", создана пользователем Trading Ideas, 6 окт 2019.

1. Trading Ideas

Trading Ideas Участник

Симпатии:
    2205031-XVLe_mid.png
    LINKUSDT TRADING COMBINING MACD-STOCH-ADX
    ChainLink / US Dollar (calculated by TradingView) BINANCE:LINKUSD
    EstebanH
    CgS57g8O_mid.png
    This is a strategy that is very simple.

We know MACD signal line over zero line indicates bullish o longing area. Below zero line is bearish o shorting area.

In this chart i show example of entries and exits with very good results:
    - At the time when signal line crosses over 0, we enter long position. We are going to exit when MACD crosses below signal. We will reenter a long position when MACD crosses again above signal line.
    - At the time when signal line crosses below 0, we enter short positions. We are going to exit when MACD crosses above signal. We will reenter a short position when MACD crosses again below signal line.

As you can see, following this, we had 3 exit trades (100%-130%-30%) and one with no profits-loses. Now signal is crossing above zero line, so we should've entered long position.

I am using more indicators, but i want to show here how other indicators can help you avoiding bad signals.

Stoch: When you are longing a position, you should close your position if stochastic goes to overbought territory and goes out from there (blue !). Same if you are shorting and stoch goes to oversold territory and goes out, SPECIALLY if some divergence is happening.

ADX: As you should know, you will improve your results when you trade in favour of a trendy chart. ADX over 20 indicates PA is trendy. So, if there's a signal of longing or shorting when ADX is below 20, you should be careful, and even avoid trading (For example no entering the two shorts positions i played on chart).

Future post i will explain other indicators and plans.

Thank you all