Next Possible Bull Market Circle on UNISWAP

Тема в разделе "English", создана пользователем Trading Ideas, 24 сен 2020.

  1. Trading Ideas

    Trading Ideas Участник

    Сообщения:
    192.716
    Симпатии:
    1

    Next Possible Bull Market Circle on UNISWAP
    Uniswap / Tether KUCOIN:UNIUSDT
    EOANfx
    55AxOZTL_mid.png
    The First Bull circle lasted for 28 hours, as numbered 1 to 3, which then followed by a Bear Market Circle for 4 Days.
    At this stage we could see further sell offs to 1.3955 on a 20% probability, on the other hand Market is showing First in pulse of Bull Circle with 80% probability(Once price remains above 4.00, $12.50 still remains the target).
     
Похожие темы
  1. Василий
    Ответов:
    0
    Просмотров:
    88
  2. Trading Ideas
    Ответов:
    0
    Просмотров:
    50
  3. Trading Ideas
    Ответов:
    0
    Просмотров:
    1
Загрузка...