Tezos Looks Primed To Go Super Saiyan

Тема в разделе "English", создана пользователем Trading Ideas, 24 сен 2020.

1. Trading Ideas

Trading Ideas Участник

Симпатии:

Tezos Looks Primed To Go Super Saiyan
    XTZ / USD KRAKEN:XTZUSD
    Minisham37
    Ohex5YGb_mid.png
    As shown on this 2-Day chart:

(1) We are in a classic falling wedge pattern

(2) We are at the 200-SMA price zone which served as an upside bounce zone in our prior move up (green circles)

I am fully expecting us to being to break from this falling wedge shortly. Could we see more down side? Yes. I was expecting ~$1.87 to hold and we hit $1.91. So we could still WICK a tad lower. Regardless, I'm not here to call the exact bottom, rather to share a logical time to scale into this massively under-priced crypto!

Our initial move should take us to $2.4 w/consolidation. However, my initial ultimate target in early 2021 takes us to $5.5 - $7.5. Keep in mind that's my INITIAL target. We will most certainly see prices much higher than that.

Don't forget what happened with Chainlink, a similarly market cap valued crypto a few months back. This thing has a low market cap, and so it will rise quick!