Will this KEY LEVEL of support hold? Bitcoin / U.S. dollar BITSTAMP:BTCUSD CryptoRush_ The current situation: 1. Price action has dipped below the 12HR 200MA at about 10.4K, which has been holding up the bearish price action for a lot of the past few weeks. Price is now at about 10.3K with the next levels of support being the 3D 50 and weekly 21MA at about 10.1K. If these 2 supports break, we are bracing for 9.5K. But we do still have more than half of the week left before the weekly candle closes for a confirmation. 2. There is bearish divergence on the monthly RSI so do keep a close eye on if that plays out as it could prompt another dump. *Let me know in the comment section if you agree or disagree, would love to hear your ideas too. *These are purely my speculations and not financial advice. You should always do your own due diligence before trading or investing.